Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I am old, alone, and not tech-savvy. (FYI) I have an old

Customer Question

I am old, alone, and not tech-savvy. (FYI) I have an old version of In-design Creative Suite (CS-4).
Just today (I have an acct. with Dell) Dell techs cleaned off all my malware, and installed "System Mechanic" onto my computer. NOW----I cannot access my In-Design CS at all. For some reason, it doesn't recognize itself with all the malware gone! PLEASE, PLEASE help....I don't have a tech rep, as I live only on Soc. Security. My serial # ***** my software is: XXXXXXXXXXXX. It's registered by the guy I got to shop and buy it for me: Greg XXXXXXXX. Please call me at XXXXXXXXX...Thank you so much!! Kathy XXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remotely connect to your system and check the problem ? You can see what I am doing. If interested, please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
customer just want the online support
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have the Indesign installation disk with you ? If so install indesign with that disk and continue with repair installation. Check and let me know the result.

Regards

Jins