flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I have a question about why when you print a photo in PSE 13

Customer Question

I have a question about why when you print a photo in PSE 13 or higher you do not get a true size? a 4 x 6 ends up being a 5.75 x 3.25 on 4 x 6 photo paper.
Category: Software
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.

you need to check the margins that are set up in print settings. If your printer is capable of it you would also need to set it to borderless printing. Whether it will accept that may also depend on whether it is set to print to photo paper that can handle borderless printing as well. some printers are picky about having the correct paper type selected as well.

I can get you my phone number and log in remotely to show you how to do it right on your computer if you want to pay a little bit extra.