Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

I have a past customer from over a 1/2 year ago who is

Customer Question

I have a past customer from over a 1/2 year ago who is ruining my business "Creative Painters Plus". Her name is "Nicole Vanden Boom". We have a great reputation through Thumbtack. Now almost 5 months later she posted 2 GOOGLE reviews again (it is like she is stalking our Company) and it has devastated a major loss of business for our Company. She has committed "Liable". Unfortunately, she has used you folks a a "tool" to wreck us!!
When you google our company name - just her two reviews pop up. Our customers try to review us and they do not post.
Does she have personal power over this "Google Box"?
It is to the right of the screen and has the back of a man with a hard hat on. This is not one of our pictures. Her review is untrue and she has even gone as far to attach her name to our company google search.
To make a long story short, please have a representative call me to discuss.
Tracy @(###) ###-####
Thank you!
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tracy,

I can let you know that nobody has control over Google (you mentioned "Google box") -- To take a better look, what should I type into Google search to see her reviews?

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.