toughguy
toughguy, The Computer Guy
Experience:  Post Graduate (Gold Medal) with 9 Years of Work Experience, 11 Year of exp in data recovery
21067471

My attempts to register into 811 marketplace.com using a

Customer Question

my attempts to register into 811 marketplace.com using a logon password. results indicated someone had already entered my information with a password ***** to me. how do i enter a new acceptable password ***** would allow me to complete the order for my sons' birthday which is today.
Category: Software
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using justanswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

As you need to order urgently, can you please try forgot password ***** and see if you can reset the password ***** the account. Otherwise you can try registering another account and do your order for now. Please try these and let me know if any of these works.

Thanks,

Leela