Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I'm trying to get the 30-day trial of acrobat pro doc. I've

Customer Question

I'm trying to get the 30-day trial of acrobat pro doc. I've downloaded it four times (four of them in my downloads) and I've run it twice. But it still doesn't show up when I browse programs in "open with..." to open a pdf I have to edit. Can you help me?
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

It looks like you are away. When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue.

regards,

Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/software/9cbrf-i-m-trying-30-day-trial-acrobat-pro-doc-i-ve-downloaded.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remotely connect to your system and check the problem ? You can see what I am doing. If interested, please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support.

Regards
Jins

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

thank you