Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I lost a photo while editing on Photoshop 13. All I get on

Customer Question

I lost a photo while editing on Photoshop 13. All I get on Organizer is a gray block with a ? in middle? How do I recover?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Usually that error occurs when there is no image file. Did you changed the default location of the file? Was that photo on a removable drive ? Are you on a Windows or Mac machine?

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on a PC with Win 8.1. I was cropping the photo in the Editor, Photoshop 13. I liked the crop and saved as. The photo appeared in the Organizer was locked and read "Edit in progress" When I tried to unlock the photo, it came back as a gray image with a ? in the center. Attempts to recover the photo have failed. How do I recover the photo as it must still be on my computer?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Can I remotely connect to your system and check the problem ? You can see what I am doing. If interested, please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support.

Regards

Jins