Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am unable to complete the installation of Adobe reader due

Customer Question

I am unable to complete the installation of Adobe reader due to this error:
Error 1402. Could not open key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE32\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\Current Version\...\AcroRd32Info.exe
I have followed the suggestions on the adobe website but no success because when I open the key specified - it tells me that I have no access and It does not allow me to giv myself access. I am the administrator of the computer.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

May i connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer to get a written step by step - Thank you!

Since this issue requires troubleshooting; and you've already performed written steps, i do not have any steps other then troubleshooting it directly. If you would like written steps; then i will opt out and open the question to other experts who may have ideas other then mine. BUT i cannot assure when an expert will respond; since this depends on their availability.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to start spending a lot of money, therefore I will try some other route. Am I getting the $5 deposit back?

This site offers complete guarantee. Even if allow me to connect (and the issue is not fixed) you will be refunded in full. Let me know now if you want me to request your refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please request my refund- Thank you!

I will do that now. Thanks