Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

I would like to purchase Pandora year. How do I do this? On

Customer Question

I would like to purchase Pandora for the year. How do I do this? On my computer screen it says "$4.99 a month" in blue but if I click on it I'm afraid I will lose the one year option, which I don't see.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I purchased the one year subscription for my home computer that my husband and I share. I want to make sure my husband has access to it without having to use my email address. His email address is:
***@******.***
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JA. My name is Alex.

In Pandoras Terms of Service Agreement, that you agreed to when you purchased the 1 year subscription, it will state what you can, and cannot do.

Please give me a moment to review, and return.

I was not able to find any info about having a single account, that can be accessed by 2 separate emails.

So I contacted Pandora to gther more information, and I am waiting a reply.

However, I think I can give you this answer, and it will be same as Pandora. (once they respond)

When you subscribe to a PAID account, no matter what service it is online, it generally only allows ONE account, and ONE email/username and password ***** be allowed access to the premium content. Unless pandora specifically states, that you CAN use more than one username/password ***** a single ccount, I have enough experience to know.....PANDORA DOES NOT ALLOW IT.

You would have to share your username and password ***** your husband/wife, and the you might be breaking terms of service with Pandora. Its just how Pandora keeps their profit flowing in. ONE person, ONE subscription. No Sharing, unless done explicitly, or illegaly. Im not a lawyer, so I cant be sure.

But, if you accept this answer, and it is the same as PANDORA once they respond to my email, then you have been fulfilled. However, if they DO have a different answer, and it varies GREATLY from my answer, then I will relay that to you, and you will have been correctly fulfilled. Either way...I think you have been fulfilled.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

I have gotten a response from Pandora.

Please accept the answer and I will share it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, but I am not going to pay $20.00 for a phone call; thanks just the same. This is the first time I've used your service and I must say I am disappointed that I would have to pay that. Thank you for your previous reply.

We don't have to have a phone call, its just an additional service that is offered.

I shared with you the CORRECT ANSWR to your question. Which was backed up by PANDORA's team who replied to me via email. Confirming all the things I told you.

I will forward he email to you, but you should accept my answer, not the phone call.