John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in this industry for more that 7 years. I do mainly installing, configuring and troubleshooting of software issues.
50152684

I want to remove "ASK" as my home page and reinstall Mozilla

Customer Question

I want to remove "ASK" as my home page and reinstall Mozilla Foxfire which was there just a few minutes ago.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am just to clarify is ASK.com showing as homepage when you open Mozilla Firefox web browser or as a toolbar in Mozilla Firefox?

Sorry to say that i cannot do phone support but i can do remote support to fix this issue directly.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking whether you saw my above reply if not please check it and let me know if you still need my assistance.If you do not want to continue let me know that too so that i can request to close this question.

Sincerely,