Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I have a Canon Creative Program software, CreataCardGold

Customer Question

I have a Canon Creative Program software, CreataCardGold version 3.0.
Within this program is 'Forget me Not' calendar.
It worked perfectly until a few days ago. Now when I try to open the Calendar the following message comes up: ' "Program Files\CreataCard\Gold\fmnot32.exe" abnormal program termination.'
Can you tell me what I need to do to be able to open the calendar??
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Do you have the installation disk or installer file of that program ? If so please reinstall the software and continue with Repair option while installing. Check and let me know the result.

Regards

Jins