cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT and have been in the computer field for over 14 years.
20109878

An error occured when downloading window 10. the erroe

Customer Question

An error occured when downloading window 10. the erroe winder update 80200056 or winder update "dtooo" {1}
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
An error occurred when downloading window 10 window. the error 80200056 or window update "dtooo"{1}.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft is now wantying me to buy the program. Can we cancel this request?
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
  1. Close all windows, then click on start button, type in command prompt, when it comes up right click on it and click run as administrator. If it ask you for a password ***** it in. While you are in that window type in these commands one at a time but make sure you press enter after each command:

2. net stop wuauserv

3. net start wuauserv

4. Close out the command prompt window, type in exit, then press enter to close it. Then go ahead and run your windows update again.