SladeV
SladeV, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Attended college for computer networking an repair
75918681

I need an expert who works with Dreamweaver CS6. I have a

Customer Question

I need an expert who works with Dreamweaver CS6. I have a page that needs to be placed on my existing website with a new menu heading that shows the new page.
Category: Software
Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you to the best of my ability. I am not familiar with Dreamweaver cs6 however, what you need to do is open up that page in Dreamweaver go to where you want the new menu button to appear, copy and paste the other menu button call me that you have used to create, navigate to other pages. locate the source link code syntax and replace it with the page that you are wanting it to direct to

Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.

Also, I am to assume that you are not using cascade style sheets. If you are still having trouble understanding please, post a link to the website that you are having trouble with and what page you are wishing the index to link to