Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

Last Friday I bid on a player using the auction mod. I then

Customer Question

Last Friday I bid on a player using the auction mod. I then had to shutdown the game. The next time I opened Madden 16 football I got a notice that auction was not available at this time so that I can't bid on other players or get my coins back from when I was out bid. is there a problem with the game.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

There has been a huge lag between auction transactions and when they are settled, and yes, there are frequent problems with the Madden 16 auction functionality, so it isn't just you.

I'm assuming that you meant you were using the "auction mode" and not "auction mod". If you did mean "mod", then that's a different story - they'll ban an account pretty quickly for using mods, but I'm not aware of one that works for Madden Auction mode, so I'm pretty sure you meant "mode". Let me know if you have any other questions.

Have I answered your question, or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT. Thank you.