Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I can't enter my just created adobe account because the

Customer Question

I can't enter my just created adobe account because the link they gave me isn't highlighted. I tried typing it into my browser and was led to sites like this one. Help!! I need access to print something.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Select the entire link instead, so click at the start of it and drag to the end of it so it is highlighted. Then press CTRL + C

Then in your address browser, delete the address there, right click and select Paste

Then press enter and you can then go to it.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.