Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Why doesn't Skype work anymore

Customer Question

Why doesn't Skype work anymore
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Just to clarify, are you unable to open/use the Skype program on your computer itself?

May I remotely connect to your computer and assist you with the issue now?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I know you will not ruin y lap top
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Please rest assured; JustAnswer is a legitimate, MS-affiliated service, and we have an A+ rating with the BBB:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Our remote session will be 100% secure, and you will have full control of your system during the session. Should I provide you with directions to connect now?

Keep me posted.