Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I'm trying to get online with BrainTime after they've sent

Customer Question

I'm trying to get online with BrainTime after they've sent me a password ***** a user name and the computer isn't accepting it and won't let me get in. BrainTime said I should go to "My profile under member tab, click password ***** tab, enter new password, confirm it and click save." Sounds easy but it isn't happening. Help
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

What the geniuses at brain time are telling you, would require you to be logged into your account already. instead, what you would have to do is go to the option to reset your password ***** follow the instructions there. Once you do that, you could go to change her password ***** the account settings you have to get into the account first. Here is the link to reset your password. Just follow this link, and then follow the instructions and you will gain access.

http://bitli.es/zLjXHG

let me know if, after trying that, you still have problems.

Have I answered your question or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT at your convenience.