david
david, Software Guru
Experience:  6+ years of software expertise
65089077

I have a help wanted add running but is not sure if anyone

Customer Question

I have a help wanted add running but is not sure if anyone can make contact with me? here it is
reply below x prohibited[?] Posted: 7 days ago ◀ prev ▲ next ▶ print
PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN (Hilton Head)
compensation: After time 8 paid sick and vacation days
employment type: full-time
Hilton Head Island company that has been in business for over 20 years is looking for immediate long term employee as a pest/termite control technician. Must have good people skills and hard working. Have a good driving record and be able to pass a drug test. send resume to Fax
show contact info
or reply here..
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id:(###) ###-####posted: 7 days ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]
No contact info?
if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.
Category: Software
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.

I would be glad to help. Are you able to post the URL or address of the web page that has this ad on it? Is it a posting on craigslist?

Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.

If you have the web page with the ad open in your browser, just click on the address near the top, and it should be highlighted. Then hit Ctrl+C to copy the address, and then in your response on this page just hit Ctrl+V to paste the address and hit Enter to submit your response. This way I can take a look and see if the ad listing is still active.

Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.

When you have a chance please visit your question page and let me know if you still need help with this issue:

http://www.justanswer.com/software/9bvyk-help-wanted-add-running-not-sure-anyone.html

Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.

I would be glad to help with your problem, but I will need to check the ad listing myself to determine if there are any issues with the web-hosting side of things. Can you visit your question page here and let me know the web address of your ad posting: