Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  12 years in operations at a large law firm supporting both retail and specialty applications.
13274453

I am interested in restoring my HP Touchsmart 15 to factory

Customer Question

I am interested in restoring my HP Touchsmart 15 to factory settings. Then I would like to reload Microsoft office.
I have a older storage device called ICY Dock. When plugging it into the usb port it does not recognize it. I've used it in the past? Any online cheap options for storage these days?
Category: Software
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for you question and the opportunity to assist. If you start or restart the laptop and as soon as you see the HP logo onscreen begin tapping the Esc key it will load a startup menu.

Select System Recovery from the menu to begin the process.

If the system loads to Windows repeat the procedure but start tapping the Esc key a bit earlier.

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

You can get free storage up to 15GB with Microsoft's OneDrive.

If you need more space you can get more for a reasonable price.

Check it out here: https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/plans/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have found a youtube explanation for restoring the computer. Do you have any suggestions about the storage?

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Yes. Please see my post above and the link to OneDrive.

https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/plans/

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need more clarification. I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.