Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I'm playing hay day and want to purchase diamonds and it's

Customer Question

I'm playing hay day and want to purchase diamonds and it's asking me to verify cvc#, how do I verify the number? I've tried to enter my card number but it doesn't recognize my numbers but has the last 4 numbers showing, what am I doing wrong?
Category: Software
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is Gary. I am going to try to assist you today. First, a question: How many characters can you enter in the cvc# *****?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure Gary. I'm not sure what cvc# ***** for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured it out, just wasted 18.oo for nothing

I'm glad you were able to figure it out. I hope that next time, you will find the service more worthwhile. I imagine you already know this, but you can search the JustAnswer database of previously asked and answered questions for free. You can often find very similar questions to what you have and the expert responses that were given. This can also help you feel comfortable with the expert that provided the response. Thank you for giving me a chance to try to help you. Gary