Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

My film Однопроводная электрическая система Михаила Банка (

Customer Question

My film Однопроводная электрическая система Михаила Банка (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfh0jbHBTx0) is removed from YouTube
I really need to restore it.
How to do it?
Help me please
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

It seems you yourself removed the video. In this case you should re-upload the video. Anyway, please refer this video and try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvs-RC-S0I

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Mr Jins, many thanks for your answer. Perhaps I indeed removed the video myself by mistake: I intended to remove it from my web-site, but perhaps by mistake I removed it from You-Tube. The problem is that I do not have the file. I know how to download video into You-Tube, but I need your help in finding the file. If the video will be restored back in You-Tube, I will be happy to rate your service as excellent, even if will take several days.
Best regards,