Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I had AM create a card platium 8 installed with windows 7

Customer Question

I had AM create a card platium 8 installed with windows 7 and when I upgraded to windows 10 I lost it I tried to install it with the disks to windows 10 and it would not take it how can I install it on windows 10?
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

It seems that the program is not compatible with Windows 10. I apologize that I cannot find a newer version of the program. If you want to use the program, you may have to revert back to Windows 7.

However, you can createacard app for your iPad or Android. So that you can access your cards from your Apple or Android devices. Please check the link below.

http://www.americangreetings.com/creatacard

I apologize for the bad news. However, this is the honest answer I can give.

Thank you.
S H E F I N