Please try one of these solutions :
Solution 1 :
If youa are using google chrome then The easiest solution is to download another browser like firefox or opera and try to download the word file from this one.
firefox browser : www.firefox.com
opera browser : www.opera.com
Solution 2 :
Please open your chrome browser and type : chrome://extensions Or click menu
and Select More tools > Extensions. find Comet.Yahoo.Com and click Remove from Chrome .
A notice to remove the extension will appear. Click Remove
Solution 3 :
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under the section "Reset settings”, click Reset settings.
- In the dialogue that appears, click Reset.
Solution 4 :
- Close all Chrome windows and tabs.
- Go to the Start menu > Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Double-click Google Chrome.
- Click Uninstall from the confirmation dialog.
- restart your computer and download again google chrome from : www.google.com/chrome/
Solution 5 :
1-Scan your computer using your Antivirus and Malwarebytes : https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/
2-download Ccleaner, as this will clean temp and cache & corrupted files from your computer : http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner
3-download and run AdwCleaner then remove any adwares or any Undesirable Program : https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/
Let me know if you need further help