Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

Trying to down load a docx file. get message "waing

Customer Question

trying to down load a docx file. get message "waing for comet.yahoo.com"
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, What is your operating system please? (windows or mac) and which browser you are using (internet explorer, chrome or firefox)

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Please try one of these solutions :

Solution 1 :

If youa are using google chrome then The easiest solution is to download another browser like firefox or opera and try to download the word file from this one.

firefox browser : www.firefox.com

opera browser : www.opera.com

Solution 2 :

Please open your chrome browser and type : chrome://extensions Or click menu

and Select More tools > Extensions. find Comet.Yahoo.Com and click Remove from Chrome .

A notice to remove the extension will appear. Click Remove

Solution 3 :

1. In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu
  2. Select Settings.
  3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
  4. Under the section "Reset settings”, click Reset settings.
  5. In the dialogue that appears, click Reset.

Solution 4 :

1. Close all Chrome windows and tabs.
  2. Go to the Start menu > Control Panel.
  3. Click Programs and Features.
  4. Double-click Google Chrome.
  5. Click Uninstall from the confirmation dialog.
  6. restart your computer and download again google chrome from : www.google.com/chrome/

Solution 5 :

1-Scan your computer using your Antivirus and Malwarebytes : https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/

2-download Ccleaner, as this will clean temp and cache & corrupted files from your computer : http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

3-download and run AdwCleaner then remove any adwares or any Undesirable Program : https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/

Let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note: Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service, if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Has everything worked out please?

Note: Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied

Thank you