Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My friend just got internet service back--after awhile

Customer Question

my friend just got internet service back--after awhile without it---he's forgot his windows 7 account password. what's the easiest way for him to fix this issue.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First let me apologize that no one responded to you sooner. As far as the issue, I need you to be 100 % certain whether your friend has windows 7, or Windows 8 or 10. As there is a vast difference in how you recover the password ***** windows 7 and 8/10. If its Windows 8/10 , it will usually show the email address on the windows sign in page, and not just a computer account name.

Can you verify whether hes running windows 7 or a different version. Once you are certain of which it is.

Also check the name brand and model of the computer.

With that info, I will be able to tell you how to reset / change / or remove the password. Thank you,

Dustin S.