lexx3218
lexx3218, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert in computer hardware and software applications.
46034742

I tried downloadsin windows 10 and its been running hours an

Customer Question

i tried downloadsin windows 10 and its been running for 7 hours an is only at 10%, whats wrong
Category: Software
Expert:  lexx3218 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. It sounds like you are going to want to use the download tool, to download it directly from Microsoft and then have the program burn it to disk so you can upgrade using the disk. You will need a blank dvd of course. I am assuming you are trying to do this by windows update correct?

Expert:  lexx3218 replied 1 year ago.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 Go to the link I provided and you are going to want to download and run the 64 bit version I believe. Once you run that program it will download windows 10 and then it will instruct you on how to burn it. The program will do it for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried from the free download . I don't have any disk's to do the download like you suggest, is there anyway I can cancel the download?
Expert:  lexx3218 replied 1 year ago.

You can always restart the computer and it would pick up where you left off. However the best way would be to get a burnable DVD so that you can create the hard copy.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you, ***** ***** this, ill figure it out
Expert:  lexx3218 replied 1 year ago.

Ok no problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancel my subscription to this also, please