Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I installed new virus software and ran it. now the FLEX 2

Customer Question

I installed new virus software and ran it. now the FLEX 2 window 8.1 the blue screen says "Sistym Service Exception dlksys
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

My apologies for the wait you have endured so far. Before I can suggest any repairs I need to ask you some questions.

1. What is the name brand and model of the computer?
  2. If you restart it a few times, does it always go to the same error, or will it sometimes boot into windows? ( If it can boot into windows, dont shut it down as we need to perform a few repairs with windows running if possible )

Thank you for your patience, and response.

Dustin S.