Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I recently took pictures of my granddaughters 5th -day, they

Customer Question

Hello, I recently took pictures of my granddaughters 5th b-day, they are on viewNX 2. I’m trying to download them to a cd or dvd,,,having no success. I have an IMAC version 10.9.5,,,help please,,,(oh, I also hit copy like a dummy, and now have photo’s in triplicate). I have a NikonD 5200, arguably the best camera I have ever owned. thank you ,,,Robert ********************
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting for an answer for over 1?2 hour now,,,,,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1/2 hour
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question.

- If you are trying to put those photos into CD's or DVD, you are going to need a Disc Creating Software or what most people refer as "Burning Software" installed on your iMac. On Mac computers it is usually called: Roxio Toast

Here is a link of the software that you would need in order to put those photos into DVD's or CD's.

https://www.roxio.com/enu/store/mac.html

If you have such software or any "burning" type of software already installed on your iMac, please let me know so we can proceed on how to do so.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I looked up Roxio Toast, read the reviews, and the first complaint was that roxio toast will not work with apple OX 10.5 and above. As I stated in my question, I am using OS X version 10.9.1. Please refund my money, thanks Robert M Lesher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since your recommendation for roxio toast does not work with current versions on OSX, I thought I would share this with you,,,,unlike roxio for $$$$ go to Wondershare .com,,,free download,easy to use, etc. Please make sure you refund my money , I don’ want to go throughout the bank to deal with your inexpert advice,,,Robert M Lesher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How about you pay me $38 for my advice,,,lol,,,

Robert, I'd love to pay you for your advice, but it is incorrect. Roxio Toast DOES work on OSX version 10.9.1. You can see the system requirements here:

http://bitli.es/YMx5tO

Why would you come here, ask a question, and then not even look at the recommendation before refuting it?

My suggestion would have worked just fine - your insults are inappropriate.