Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

I have been trying to get into pogo days. I 't know my

Customer Question

I have been trying to get into pogo for 3 days. I don't know my password ***** when I am asked to change it, the new password ***** not work. They just say incorrect password ***** after 2 tries I am out. I am getting very discouraged with this program.
Category: Software
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

First of all try going through the forgot/change password ***** one more time. This time, write the password ***** on a sheet of paper in nice, large legible letters. Then go through the process using the password ***** wrote down. Make sure you are conscious of whether the CAPS LOCK is on or not. If that still doesn't work, you will need to contact EA Support directly as there may be a problem with your account. You can reach them here: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo they have a chat and a phone call-back option.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
O clicked on the link you provided and answered ther questions but thern I was not able to go any further. I clicked on the next place I was told to click on and nothing happened. I am thoroughly disgusterd.
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Did you see the "Call me" link?

Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

At the bottom you will see Having Trouble Accessing your Account underlined

Click on that

Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Then fill out the form on the next page, then click the next button at the bottom and you should see "Call me in 6 minutes"

Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Click on the orange CALL ME button

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's the link that doesn't move to the next step.
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Would you like me to try to connect to your computer using remote desktop so we can try to get the link working together?

Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

If so, please click on this link on your computer: https://www.fastsupport.com/154389194 and follow the prompts to install and start the GoToAssist software.