s_feehan
s_feehan, Computer Repairer
Experience:  11 years of repair, 3+ in a professional setting
69400341

I have 2 facbook accounts 1 I have not used in years the

Customer Question

I have 2 facbook accounts 1 I have not used in years the other I cant find since I changed from android veriso to I phoneatt how can I find my other account
Category: Software
Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.

Easiest way to find this is to think of the email address you have used with the account, if you don't know, you'll want to try the forgot password ***** for any email OTHER than the one you use now that you have used before.. Once we find it, we can reset the password (unless you'd have remembered it and maybe used the same one you use now) and then login and delete it under account settings. (or rather deactivate, facebook doesn't let you delete, only deactivate)

Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** don't forget to rate postiively if this helps or if you have further questions let me know.