Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

Re: Site "W.P.., Greenacres...... When someone types"

Customer Question

Re: Site "W.P.B., Greenacres...... When someone types "green bedspread" in the search bar the reply is negative, that they do not have one posted for sale. When indeed there is. They also they take all of my regular sized photos and reduce them in size. Other people's postings are of a larger size and remain so. Please explain this to me. I entered six postings for sale but do not find six. Why??? I feel that they are not giving me the same treatment as everyone else? Why???
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

Can you please provide a link to the exact site so that I can take a look? Also, if you can give me some way to identify your listings, that would be helpful. Otherwise, I do not have a way to know what site it is you are having a problem with, or what listings specifically.