Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I cannot get on bingo blitz thru my face book connection on

Customer Question

I cannot get on bingo blitz thru my face book connection on my kindle fire I have been doing that app for at least a year all of a sudden no connection, I spent at least an hour or more with amazon help going thru all kinds of tech stuff to get reconnected no luck. plz help. I have a number from you I received in mail yesterday 148599 don't know what to use it for... not computer smart sorry. Virginia colucci
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access the App.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, how did you go with this?