Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.
74139101

I accidentally bounced a multi track session to a file and

Customer Question

I accidentally bounced a multi track session to a file and lost the original file. Can the original file be retrieved?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using adobe audition cs6 I've been working on this file for 10 months its imperative that I get it back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

When did you lose the file?

May I start a remote support session so I can troubleshoot the issue directly from your computer and get it working for you now?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello you never answered my question can the original file be retrieved?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

It is quite possible but impossible to tell from here, I would have to connect to your computer remotely to take a good look myself that way I can tell you whether it's recoverable or not.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
call me please XXXXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

I cannot call out but I can remote into your machine and talk to you directly while we work on the problem if you like.