Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I can't delete the F-12 Development screen so I can correct

Customer Question

I can't delete the F-12 Development screen so I can correct a mistake I made Re:spelling
so I can't reply to any email that has an abbreviation in it.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me exactly what it is your referring to please?

Are you trying to compose an email and its frozen?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,