caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

About a month or so age, I tried to Skype my sister in

Customer Question

Hello about a month or so age, I tried to Skype my sister in Israel as I hve been able to do for the past couple of years. I was locked out and had to go in and change my user name (Claudette.Artini) and my password (beegee#one0941##). This I did do and the two names are ***** ***** the submission. That done, I was able to get into the screen that lets yu click on name of person to Skype and then click on the video icon. The problem is the transmission will not go through. Likewise, my sister can not get me. I did get a message from Skype a week ago that said they had a problem to work through. I have not heard anything since. Can you check on this problem and let me know? Thank you, ***** ***** Gouzoulis
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. We need to recover you old user name and password https://login.skype.com/recovery

You can change what displays in your Profile, but not your account user name itself.So the problem is the changes user name itself we need to recover it or setup a new account.. Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.. Please note I can log on to your machine and help you.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please rate this service ???

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please note if you rate this service you can came back to this questing and ask me for more help on opening the new account

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello just follow-up to see if you setup a new account and if Skype works now?? Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help or can I help you more..

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Just follow up to see if the new account working now if not let me know and I can help you more if it working please rate this service ...Take Care ...Regards CaraleneK