IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

When I try to open my wordperfect X6 i get the following

Customer Question

When I try to open my wordperfect X6 i get the following report: Runtime error! This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Please tell me which Windows version you are using. Also, are you installing WordPerfect X6 for the first time, or you have already installed it before, but it stopped working now?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Using windows 8.1. I have been using wordperfect for approx 15 years and only recently upgraded to X6. I have been using about 6 months before this problem occured
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

To solve the problem, you will need to install one or several WordPerfect X6 updates. Please click on this link to see all available updates:

http://www.wordperfect.com/us/pages/patches/5000001.html

You can install them all. After the update installation, restart the computer and WordPerfect X6 should fully work.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,