caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I recently installed a 5tb Seagate Back up + and made

Customer Question

I recently installed a 5tb Seagate Back up + and made numerous changes - organized photos etc... I want to install a second 5tb drive but first want the info off of my GoFlex
When I went to my FreeAgent GoFlex Desk (pn:9zq2n4-500 sn.naoj8y8f)- 2tb it would not work....
I tried disconnecting re connecting - removing the new 5tb etc... and nothing seems to work..
I also can not find any program-files etc for the Goflex 2tb on my computer now..
Appeciate your assistance and help in this matter
Bob
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a ZT Systems Computer with Windows 7 inteli-I7-2600 Cpu @3.4 ghz 3.7ghz 16 Gig Memory with 64 bit operating systemIn using the Seagate Dash boad it only shows the new "L" Drive(5tb)...
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you unplug your external hard drive and reboot your machine if boot up plug in your 2tb and see if the hard drive boot up Waiting your feedback

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Caralene:I tied this several times before signing up for your assistance...Tried again negative results - Device manager shows device working properly - also lastest driver installed....Bob
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this feedback.Have you tried re-booting the computer with it already plugged in?

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Also Go into Disk Management and assign a drive letter to it, see if you can see the drive in my computer .. Waiting your feedback

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please note I waiting your feedback to move on if you still have problem please run this tool www.reimageplus.com

Waiting your feedback or a rating

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please note I waiting your feedback to move on

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attempted to use reimageplus with negative resuls - it won't boot up properly - I came down with the flu and won't be working on the problem for awhile...
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Sorry to hear you sick please take good care of the flu. Please rate the service and you can always come back to me when you ready to continue . Regards CaraleneK