Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I was on fire fox, which sent me to yahoo and they said

Customer Question

I was on fire fox, which sent me to yahoo and they said yahoo is going out ..so I went to Goole,...and they said I needed chome,...got that,..then they said "be safe" and get master key,...I tried to do that,..I never put in a password...but I can not get to my face bood or anything,...I am 75,...My name is ***** ***** I live alone and this is all I have,,my computer...I just want to get back to my firefox...and facebook...what can I do........David?
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote support session so I can troubleshoot the issue directly from your computer and get it working for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,