Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Software expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I tried to fill an order from my website. Every click I made

Customer Question

Hello, I tried to fill an order from my website. Every click I made prompted a new update bubble. I tried to click on an order and couldn't, so I hit the update button. My site immediately vanished. please help.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional and web with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I took a look at the website which I assume is (newenglandscountrystore.com) and from everything I see this website is not up and running at all. I also tested different pages by searching through google just ended up with a blank page. This is likely a server issue so the first thing I would suggest you do is contact whoever hosts the website and see what is going on.

This may just be a temporary issue that will sort itself out out but the site is for sure down at the moment. For that reason the first step would be to contact your host and see if they are having any issue on their end. If they say they are not let me know what platform the website is running on and if you changed anything recently. Also it would be helpful to know if you have FTP access and if so can you connnect that way.

Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.