Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have renewed my subscription to Norton 360 but can't log

Customer Question

I have renewed my subscription to Norton 360 but can't log in. The message says you have recieved payment but I can't see or access my product.
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you do a Live update on your product to get the renewed subscription days on your product. If that does not work, check if you got a renewal code on your email.

If both does not work, try updating your product to the latest upgrade. Get instructions from the link below.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/kb20090121104844EN_EndUserProfile_en_us

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N