elby79
elby79, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 10 years experience providing support for multiple applications.
62649429

My computer tells me that Windows cannot download an

Customer Question

my computer tells me that Windows cannot download an audiobook into my Ipod. It says it (Registry) is only about 97 percent I need your help.
Category: Software
Expert:  elby79 replied 1 year ago.

Hi when exactly are you running into the problem? When downloading the book to windows or when the ipod is connected and you try to add it there? What is the exact error?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The audiobook is in my email and I try to download it to my Ipod, not plugged into the computer. I was told by the Library not to plug in to computer. I have WIFI. As I said before, Windows tells me it cannot download because my Registry is only at 97 percent.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My computer has been repaired. Not through your company but by an independent PC repair. Thanks. Any way.