Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

Want to discontinue twitter

Customer Question

Want to discontinue twitter
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

To discontinue Twitter, visit Twitter.com and log in to your account. Once you’re signed in, locate the settings menu—represented by a gear icon—and click it. Next, chooseSettings from the menu, and on the resulting page scroll to the bottom and selectDeactivate my account. Twitter will ask you to confirm that you really want to deactivate your account. If you do, click the Deactivate button, and don’t ever return to Twitter again.

When you deactivate the Twitter account, Twitter will remove your profile and tweets from the site, and if someone tries to view your profile page, they’ll get a message saying that your account doesn’t exist.

If you feel remorse after deactivating your account, you have 30 days to change your mind: Twitter will retain your account and user data for that period, and all you need to do to reactivate your account is to visit Twitter.com and log in with your username and password. So if you want to delete the account never login to Twitter within 30 days after the deactivation.

Regards

Jins