Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I Call about 45 miute's ago orlonger about merging mmy

Customer Question

Hi this is Tracie HUGHES, I Call about 45 miute's ago orlonger about merging mmy 2Facebook pages, I gave my visa all the info including back side 3 numbers. I typed to a nice man that his name was AAN a specialist's in merging pages, I gave bimm al visa
info, It might have been mymistake that he did not return the info about merging the page's sooner and I still have not received the info if my pages were merged, again his name was Alan,, I am still waiting for a tech or better yet a phone call, thaank you
so much, deeply appreciate your help, but I do not know what to do now, please call me(###) ###-#### ***** am afraid ofgetting hacked and such, plzz plzz call me, thank you, ***** ***** problem's are the only issue's that I Need you help with, I just thought that
this issue would be resolved sooner, thank you, ***** ***** dear. I hope to hear from someone soon, by the way...you all have greattech statuses that is great. please excuse my typing, I have a broken arm, thank you.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a print=out of all of the technology, starting at 101, nd each page there after into the next evel, I also need a printout of all of the basic info about networrking, and graphic's, I need to know of the best brower's for my pages and any and all info. to report for research purpose's so that you have a list of certion matter's of safety on social neworking and any 101 classes to learn all terms of services and such so that I do not make any mistakes, can I be able to talk to tech from time to ttime and perhaps an alarm that goes on if I am about to make a mistake, I need to knoe more about copy right's, uploads downloads and of course any advisable information so that I can do this without any intterruption's and or cmplications, and if you do not do this please let me know who I would learn information Thank you take care. T.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tracie,

To merge the 2 Facebook pages into one:

1. Go to facebook.com/pages/merge
  2. Select the Page you want to keep from the first dropdown menu, then select the Page you want to merge from the second dropdown menu
  3. If your Pages can be merged, click Confirm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought you did that dear because yesterday my oldest tracie hughes said tracie hughes community, today it says personal blog, how can I do this this is what i had initually called you for, one more thing I cant get chrome in English, I have been trying for 3 month's please help me figure out what and how to handle these problem's, much thanks, ***** ***** asked for help, I thought that you were the one's to help me merge, now it says tracies blog not tracies community, an I Cant find the drop down, thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i talk to a superviser, i feel like i am not being helped,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pete can you please direct me to change my chrome to english.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I can connect to your computer and carry out this for you if you wish.