arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  More than 3 years of experience in the field of Information Technology
50085326

I accepted the offer of Windows 10 on my computer, currently

Customer Question

Hi. I accepted the offer of Windows 10 on my computer, currently running 7. I liked most of the feature of the new version except for a blue 'box' that was on every screen. Kind of like something to drag and drop, except I couldn't move it . Couldn't make it smaller, or make it go away. While adjusting to that, I also discovered that both of the two puzzle games I now amuse myself with, became so HUGE that they filled the screen and I could not manage them at all. Closing out and starting up again did not work, so I had to back out of 10 into old faithful 7. I never really got to discover all the wonderful things you advertise with 10.
Category: Software
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Note: You may only use the rating button when issue get resolved...

If you by change got disconnected from chat session, you may either check your mail or reload this page where its bookmarked

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Would you please share the screenshot of blue 'box'

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Please respond, i am waiting for your reply

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot do that, I went back to 7. Picture if you will a blue neon box shape that goes from left to right of screen and varies between being a quarter screen to a half screen in size.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

If you don't mind can we have a remote session as it helps to view your desktop and understand the problem

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That won't help. I no longer have that capability, no must understand, that I don't have Windows 10 anymore. I will have to try another day, to get a response to my situation about the size of the games. Forget the blue box, it sounds like it can't be cured.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Is whole screen effected..

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

I suspect it might be a screen resolution problem which may appear if computer doesn't have a proper graphic driver or screen settings alter

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

By the way, are you connected from same computer?

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

waiting for your reply

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

As from your concern, i can see you have returned to Windows 7. I suspect you might not have installed graphics driver.

If you think you have installed, please see procedure to increase screen resolution and let me know if it solves issue..

To change your screen resolution

1. Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.

2. Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.

3. Click Keep to use the new resolution, or click Revert to go back to the previous resolution.

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

waiting to hear from you

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing good. Its been 3 days since i get reply. This call is in opened stage and would like to know if you are still waiting for answer..

We can't move to next step unless you respond.

Waiting for update

Thanks

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing good. Its been a couple of days since i get reply. This call is still in opened stage and would need an action.

Would you please let me know if issue is resolved or not

Regards,

Fiyaz