Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I have subscribed to a monthly system of autocad lt. I am

Customer Question

I have subscribed to a monthly system of autocad lt. I am bi8lled each month and receive a E mail prompting me that I am being billed. I have used the system in the past. When I attempted to use it now all I get is the sign that says your free period is over. I need the uyse of the system NOW.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today

to renew your subscription Please follow these steps OR call 1-***-***-****

1. Sign in to your Autodesk account at manage.autodesk.com.
  2. Click on the Contracts & Orders icon to see a full list of your subscription contracts.
  3. Click on the contract number for your expiring subscription contract to access renewal options.
  4. Click on the Renew button at the bottom of the screen to see the available options for continuing your subscription products, services, and benefits.

Let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.
if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.

regards,