Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

When creating an index in InDesign how do I make sure that

Customer Question

When creating an index in InDesign how do I make sure that all references to an Index Topic are located in the book without searching and marking each entry individually?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

When you create the index, and then you export the document to PDF it should maintain all the bookmarks that you created or that the index has created.

Is there something specific you are expecting to to be created by the index that is not being created? If you could provide me with some specific examples, and maybe even some screenshots – attaching them here with the paperclip icon – it would help me a great deal in providing you accurate and complete information.