Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I am using Adobe Design Suite 6; rental.y upgraded my

Customer Question

I am using Adobe Design Suite 6; rental.y upgraded my computer operating system to Macintosh Yosemite. Now have problems when opening files in Photoshop (DCS6). Saw a dialog box indicating a problem with CSS 6. Is there some known problem using the Photoshop application in DesignSuite 6 with the Yosemite operating system?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should have said : recently upgraded my operating system to Macintosh Yosemite. Also my Photoshop is in DesignSuite 6
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

People have experienced various compatibility issues after upgrading. But, the issues do not appear to be with the operating system itself, but rather with the upgrade procedure not necessarily upgrading the software correctly. If you're having compatibility issues, you can uninstall and reinstall the software, but it is very important that before you uninstall it you deactivate it. Otherwise, it will not activate after the installation. If you deactivate it, uninstall it, restart your system and then install it again from scratch and activate it, it should alleviate any problems that you have with Yosemite that you did not have with the previous version of your operating system. Let me know how you make out and we can go from there. I will help you until your question is fully answered.