Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

My question is ---I lost some friends as buddy's from

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** question is ---I lost some friends as buddy's from Germany how can I find them again. I know they wouldn't stop poker . They were here one day and then gone. One shows up on my special buddy list. I send her money. How can I search. She went by the poker name. Is Uschi. She's I Hamburg Germany. Thanks. My email is. Lbsutton@ ps bell.net
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Which poker network is this for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use zynga poker ,I'm playing on a Apple iPad
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

If you use the Find/Invite option, you should be able to search for your friend.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Girl in Germany . Uses. Usch. As here name on the game. Zynga poker. Zynga is a company all by itself
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I understand, within the poker game, sit at a table. When there is an empty seat, click on the + sign and you will be given an option to invite friends.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ask another teck. The person is not connected to any of my tables. There are many tables all over the system. I'm sure she is still on one system that has there own set of tables. What one she's on I don't know. I play with people from all over the world. I have friends in Europe , but for some reason she isn't on my system of tables. I been playing with her for about 5 months. On the game you can send free money to special friends then they send back money. But now her part doesn't come back. If you play the game you would understand
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I play the game and understand how it works.

If she does not appear then she is not playing. I understand that you do not believe she would quit poker but it is possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I guess there is nothing I can do. Sense I had her poker name there might be some way to find her. That was what I was thinking. There thousands of people playing 24 seven. I see only about 10 tables . Anyway thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you find out more somehow. Email, thanks
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome!

Please take a minute and use the rating system as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.