Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

The software install but won't open and say something about

Customer Question

The software install but won't open and say something about close program but there are not any open that I see. I don't thank that the software install right because it did not ask for my serial number for the software.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Sorry it is not exactly clear on your issue and question. Can you tell me please what this is?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nuance Dragon Naturally speaking software won't open up to speak from it
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Can you tell me please exactly what it says now when you try to open it?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,