John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in this industry for more that 7 years. I do mainly installing, configuring and troubleshooting of software issues.
50152684

I upgraded to windows 10 and can't find my favorites now.

Customer Question

I upgraded to windows 10 and can't find my favorites now. How do I get them all back?
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am did you do a clean install of windows 10 or Upgrade installation from previous windows version

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I updated from a previous windows version.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for replying back to me.

Can you see a folder named Windows.old folder in your C Drive?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to locate the folder i mentioned above?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get to my c drive? It's so confusing with windows 10. Lol
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I can understand.Click on file explorer on the task bar and from that you can open This PC and then C drive

Optional:- I can also remote access to your PC and check the issue and do the necessary fix. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Remote access is an additional service and there is a charge for using it .If you are not comfortable paying in advance you can pay it once the problem is solved. Once the problem is solved I will send an additional service offer. Which you can find on this justanswer page or in your email, accept it and it’s done. Let me know whether you want remote support and I will give you the remote access link to fix the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't seem to find File explorer. Forget it. Thank you very much.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I can remote access to your PC and check it for you,If you are worried about remote access charge i can do it without the additional charge.Let me know.