Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am attempting to login to my lifelabs my results. I have

Customer Question

I am attempting to login to my lifelabs my results. I have continued through to Step #5
However the information says your account has been locked from too many failed logins. It does not accept my password ***** I need guidance from here.
Dale Nelson
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would advise you to wait a while - 12 hours for instance, or overnight at least - because when failed login attempts lock out a login, then eventually that times out, usually. (I cannot swear to personal acquaintance with, nor knowledge of, this particular website or service's failed login attempts policies. In fact, you should examine their Terms Of Service for such details, if they even publish such details in T.O.S., or in their online FAQ.)

Did your logins fail, owing to excessive failed login attempts, at once, on the first attempt to log in? if so, then someone else tried to access your account and failed.

Did your logins fail repeatedly, despite your being quite certain of what your password ***** spelling it correctly, including all UPPER-CASE characers *as* Upper Case and so forth, and with the CapsLock state *not* On (which would reverse the case of all your letter characters typed in - the easiest test for this is to start typing into a text document and see how it comes out)... in short, are you sure the login failures were owing to your password ***** working, or what was the reason for the failures to log in being repeated?