Mr. Perez
Mr. Perez, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Degree on Information Technology, strong knowledge of Programming, Networking, Mathematics. Two years service in the field.
76000333

My personal ad on cl Portland Oregon women seeking men keeps

Customer Question

My personal ad on cl Portland Oregon women seeking men keeps getting flagged and I do not see anything wrong with it! I am really getting mad as to why this keeps happening.
Will you please look at it and advise me. Subject line "Kindhearted Laid Back Guy Where are you"?
age range 60-70
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr. Perez replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. Sorry to hear that. I am not sure what you mean by flagged. Can you please specify.

FYI, if you mean removed, then try using a title without the "Where" word on it and let me know if it works.

Good luck!

Expert:  Mr. Perez replied 1 year ago.

Good luck!